To earn specification in a demanding commercial environment, a surfacing material must meet or exceed exacting standards for performance and appearance. That’s why we carry Crossville Porcelain Countertops.
These innovative, 12mm-thick porcelain slabs provide the superior technical performance expected of the most durable commercial-grade porcelain floor tile and exceeding the capabilities of other popular countertop materials. This makes Crossville Porcelain Countertops truly revolutionary for commercial installations of countertops, horizontal surfaces, furniture—even walls, for both interior and exterior settings and in spaces well beyond kitchens and baths.
A major focus for commercial specifications today is a material’s contributions to cleanliness, health, and wellness of interior spaces. Our porcelain slabs answer this focus thanks to the responsible manufacturing process, the high quality and pure porcelain body, and the innate performance advantages as shared above. Unlike natural stone countertops, this material does not require sealing or treatment with harsh chemicals. Specifiers can have the unique looks they love for countertops with no compromise in the healthy qualities that they demand for their surfaces.
The installation possibilities directly align with the range of unique benefits that Crossville Porcelain Countertops offers.
· Exceptional durability – resistant to stains, heat, high temperatures, chemicals, acids, alkalis, solvents, scratches, and abrasions
· Low-maintenance – requires no special cleaning products, resistant to mold, fungi, and graffiti
· Outdoor-ready – frost resistant and colorfast in UV light
· Simple, Versatile Fabrication - dimensional stability allows easy cutting; fiberglass prevents splintering/cracking; material may be finished in a variety of ways to achieve custom looks
· Size – the generous 1620mm x 3240mm (63.78” x 127.56”) size supports vast installation opportunities
· Varied styles, consistent appearance – exclusive and varied styles capture super-realistic visuals and nuanced tones; each color comes in unpolished or polished finishes
For commercial environments, Crossville Porcelain Countertops is the long-awaiting solution to take surfaces to the next level of style and performance.
*Please be aware that our natural stone, quartz & porcelain slabs are shown in our Denver, Colorado Springs, Carbondale, Grand Junction, Ogden, St. George, Boise, American Fork and Salt Lake City Slab Gallery showrooms only.
Due to space limitations, not all of our slabs that are shown on the website are available for in-person viewing at all showrooms. Please call any of our 9 slab showrooms to confirm the slab you are interested in is on display at your nearby showroom.